What are crows feet?
Crow’s feet are fine lines and wrinkles that form around your eyes…they branch out horizontally from the corner of the eye towards the ear and resembles the foot of a crow.
Some minor lifestyle changes can help in reducing crows feet
- swop your usual pillow case to a satin pillow case
- use sunscreen everyday!
- get some cool sunglasses…fashionable as well as protective
- apply an eye cream to you eye area twice a day
- stop smoking and that includes passive smoking
- get enough rest…at least 8hours sleep if possible
- meditate to reduce stress
- keep fit and healthy as being unwell ages you faster
As with most things in life…prevention is better than cure. So keep those crows feet away for as long as possible 🙂 Goodluck!
Powered by Facebook Comments