Don’t let a tight budget keep you from your beauty treatments. They are a necessary part of any girls life. There are simple ingredients in your kitchen cupboards that will keep you beautiful on a tight budget.
- Baking Soda – can be used as a clarifying shampoo, facial cleanser and toothpaste.
- Honey – can double up as a facial mask and hair conditioner
- Potatoes – reduce puffiness under eyes (and makes great chips too)
- Bananas – mash and use as face mask for dry skin
- Green Tea – cool and use as an acne fighting toner
- Lemons – a cure for stained nails
- Sugar – mix with oil and use as a body scrub
- Strawberries – mushy ones can be mashed and used as a face mask
Powered by Facebook Comments