Whether you are a closet metrosexual or into your daily beauty regime…all men want to look good and slow down the clock as much as women. I have selected some helpful tips to keep you looking your manly best.
- Please tweeze. Unibrows are not sexy and werewolves are so last season. If tweezing is too painful…numb the area with an ice cube before proceeding.
- Ears and nose hairs also contribute to the werewolf look. So please trim with a male grooming device. If you don’t own one…add it to your letter to Santa.
- Apply sunscreen with a minimum SPF 15. This will prevent sunburn and keep wrinkles and sunspots away.
- If you forgot your sunblock and got a bad burn…playing golf…exfoliate your skin and apply after sun care products. Aloe vera is very soothing…so are products made with cucumber…even cucumber slices work (“as cool as cucumber” wasn’t said in vain)
- Have a mani-cure. Yes men can also trim and clean their fingernails. It is quite normal in modern social circles.
- If you have long toe nails, please don’t wear closed shoes to hide them. Its summer and you will be caught out. Have a professional pedicure or use a heavy duty nail clipper to cut them yourself. File off any rough edges.
- Slicked back greasy hair reminiscent of “Grease” is so late 70’s. Guys…wash your hair daily with a gentle shampoo and if you use products on your hair (like putty or gel)…then a weekly clarifying shampoo is in order.
- Back hair is not sexy and doesn’t make you look tough. Wax it off please. If you can’t bear the pain of wax then try a hair removing spray or cream. Remember not to accidently spray any product onto your scalp as you may end up with weird bald patches.
- Men are usually quite active so an antiperspirant deoderant is a must! This should be a staple in any gym bag.
- Brush and floss your teeth daily. No point looking and smelling good if your smile ruins your look. See the dentist every 6months as cavities can eventually result in losing your teeth…and dentures are not cool.
Try thses tips and let me know how it goes. Remember if you look good…you feel good. Smile and the world will smile with you….
Powered by Facebook Comments