Men should also take care of their hands. A manicure is a quick and easy way to achieve a polished appearance.
For a male manicure you will need…
a nail clipper or scissor
an emery board
clear matte nail varnish and cuticle cream (optional)
- Clip nails with nail clipper or scissor. Do not clip beyond the white tips of the nail as your nail bed will bleed
- File nail edges in one direction using the emery board
- Gently push back cuticles using the orange stick. You may use cuticle cream to soften the cuticles.
- Buff nails with buffer. This smooths the nail surface and makes it shiny.
- A clear matte nail varnish can be applied to seal the nail surface. I do not recommend bright pink nail varnish 😉
Powered by Facebook Comments