- Mineral makeup is made from mica…which has industrial applications as well.
- To give flawless coverage, these particles of mica are microscopic in size.
- They are easily inhaled into your lungs and unlike industrial workers who use masks to protect themselves from scarring their lungs…we don’t use masks when we apply makeup.
- Over time inhaling mineral makeup can lead to lung inflammation and possible lung disease.
- Use a liquid foundation instead…its safer than powder.
Powered by Facebook Comments